White Label have partnered with a leading engineering company in Gainsborough who are looking to recruit a Senior Design Engineer.
This opportunity has come about because the design team has grown extensively over the last 12 months and they have several projects coming and need more assistance.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in the design of special purpose machinery, robotics and automation.
The day to day role is to include:
- Review and asses the project requirements to create concept design to suit the brief
- Modelling and detail drawings
- To liaise with customers to ensure the specification is on track
- To work through concepts and calculations
- Carry out calculations for sizing motors, gearbox’s, shafts, belts
- To liaise with suppliers
- Occasionally travel to site when commissioning the product
Skills & Experience required:
- 3D CAD experience
- 5 years’ + experience in a similar role with rotating equipment, special purpose machinery, robotics or automation
- Calculations experience
- Attention to detail
My client is offering an attractive package between 40-45K + 25 days holidays + pension.
Apply now for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'