Senior Design Engineer - Control Systems
My client is a local based manufacturer in Norfolk which supplies control and safety solutions for complex and critical applications across a variety of industry sectors These include:
Control & Safety Systems
A new opportunity has become available for an experienced design engineer in the development of control systems designs including hardware and software solutions using PLC, SCADA systems and embedded systems. The successful candidate will have the ability to take a lead role on projects, produce detailed hardware and software designs for automation\control systems.
Main duties include
- Producing detailed hardware and software designs for automation/control systems
- Attendance at clients sites for customer support
- Interface with clients representatives to develop and agree designs
- Liaising with/manage vendors and suppliers
- Preparation of project planning and design documentation
- Project engineering/management; including project commercial aspects and project cost control
- Taking the lead role on projects to ensure software/hardware being developed by other engineers is correct functionally conforms to company /customer standards and legislation
- Ensuring that project specific task targets are met with respect to both timeliness and cost Updating/reviewing Cost to Complete Documentation
- Assisting with the development of junior/less experienced engineers with regards to documentation, designs, software, standards and procedures
- Contributing to, and maintaining, the Company's Engineering Standards and procedures
- Taking an active role in the support of sales activities with the preparation of technical proposals and direct client contact as appropriate
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and experience of complex control and safety systems with experience of developing industrial grade software and hardware solutions using a variety of control systems (for example PLC and SCADA). You will have the ability to visit customer sites as necessary and demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills both with external and internal customers
Technique Recruitment Solutions are a specialist Engineering Recruitment Company based in Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'