Job Title: Senior Design Architect
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Prepares project brief, conceptual design of various types of projects and work with other team members to prepare the architectural construction drawings and documents.
- Actively engage with project team, consultants, clients, public entities, and the community at large when required to advance project design concepts and details
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Knowledge of design and construction management principles; includes CPM scheduling, cost control, change order pricing/negotiation and construction techniques, standards and practices.
- Knowledge of architectural design principles such as building definition materials and methods, urban design, elements of 'good' design, form, function, materials and methods, circulation, context, and design standards and codes.
- 12+ years of experience in architectural and design experience, with a strong background designing multiple building typologies of varying scale
- Bachelor’s/Masters Degree in Architecture/Design
- Architectural Design
- Design Standards
- Construction Drawings