Our Fabulous Nursery in Middlesex are looking for a 2nd Deputy (level 3 or above) to join our friendly team, you must have some leadership experience.
This position involves leading a classroom on a daily basis, whilst having the unique opportunity to work closely with the management team to lead and support the entire nursery team.
Our sincere desire is to provide exceptional care and learning whilst supporting each child to reach their own individual potential in a happy, healthy and safe learning environment.
- Minimum Level 3 childcare qualified (NVQ, BTEC, QTS etc)
- Previous experience as a senior childcarer for children aged from 6 months to 5 years old
- Good working knowledge of the EYFS and is able to apply this when supporting their key children with their developmental stages.
- A passion to lead in the safeguarding and improvement of outcomes for all children
- Initiative and motivation to bring new ideas and work within a progressive and pro-active team
The suitable candidate will be working Monday to Friday, 40 hours weekly on a shift pattern basis between the hours of 8 am - 6 pm.
Salary offered is up to £23,795.00per annum (based on experience including bonus)
Benefits included when working with our nursery:
Up to 10% discretionary bonus per year for nursery nurses
Excellent rates of pay
20 day's holiday plus 8 bank holiday which increases with service
One annual leave bonus day a year.
Free lunches on site.
Three days onsite training during inset days.
Employee assistance programme.
Salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff.
Training and career development opportunities.
Working as part of a new team in a brand new setting.
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you..... don't hesitate and apply now!!
- team leader