Short/Medium term Demand Forecasting & Planning for the UK and Ireland:
- Leading the development of the unconstrained demand process.
- Leading and where necessary, challenging the consensus demand forecast with sales teams, Product Marketing team and our external customers.
Responsible for Supply Plans i.e. stock purchasing to support demand plan:
- Managing and controlling levels of finished goods stock at own warehouses and with distributors to ensure optimal product availability and supply chain planning plus best in class inventory management.
- Take accountability for monitoring and analysing actual performance versus forecast and provide financial analysis, including KPIs, for management decision making.
Execution and Performance Management:
- Monitoring and analysing weekly/monthly/quarterly performance against Demand/Supply plans.
- Setting up monthly Sales Targets for the business and managing the execution of short/medium term demand plans, sales plan and supply plan.
- Taking corrective action, by allocating supply in periods of shortage according to channel stocks and other market factors whilst keeping stakeholders fully informed in good time.
Building a great level of customer collaboration in terms of demand planning:
- Leading and/or initiating in Supply Chain and cross functional projects and undertake ad-hoc work as required to support the business from a Supply Chain perspective.
- This role provides leadership of Demand & Supply Forecasting and planning function across multiple business areas. The role has two direct reports: the Demand Planning Manager who manages the execution of short/medium term demand plans and the Supply planning manager who is responsible of all stock purchasing.
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of demand planning strategy, S&OP development and leadership and/or customer collaboration strategies such as CPFR/VMI essential.
- Excellent education and strong career progression to date; Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Supply Chains advantaged.
- Consumer Electronics/FMCG experience highly desired
- Strong organizational skills and analytical skills
Advanced level in Microsoft (Excel), Power point and good working knowledge in SAP
To be successful in this role you ideally have/are:-
- You must demonstrate clear evidence of strong Demand planning and Operations skills and progress made in this area in your career to-date.
- You must possess business acumen and able to execute tasks with strong attention to detail.
- You must demonstrate customer focus as well as effective communication and influencing skills.
- You must excel in setting priorities and multi-tasking in order to meet tight deadlines though are also able to operate in a flexible way and use your initiative in your work.
- You must demonstrate a track record of success and are now keen to develop your career with a leading multinational Consumer Electronics Goods company.
- Analytical Skills
- Demand Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'