Inside Out Purchasing & Supply has been engaged by a Retail/FMCG company to recruit an experienced Demand Planner.
Responsible for the creation, monitoring and upload of the monthly demand forecast by SKU, on a selected range of products.
Monitor incoming vs. projected orders and proceed to weekly adjustments when necessary.
Responsible for the creation and monitoring of a forecasts
Using numerous reporting and analytical techniques, monitor the demand forecast on a weekly basis and make adjustments promptly when incoming orders do not match forecast;
Compile available data that can be utilised in the sales environment and respond to general availability questions from the sales teams.
Experience and skills
* Able to complete an accurate SKU level forecast.
* Demonstrable successful experience in dealing with third party suppliers.
* Will be required to regularly apply planning principles and concepts in daily execution of duties.
* Highly literate in Excel able to write complex formulas.
* Able to analyse details and perform structured decision-making on a daily basis.
* High SKU count environment experience useful
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job