Senior DC Pensions Administrator - Kent - up to £38,000
This role involves working as part of a dedicated team covering all aspects of DC administration whilst working on an award-winning MasterTrust. The role requires a positive, customer focused attitude with the ability to prioritise tasks and work effectively to drive and deliver continuous improvement.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has proven DC experience at [senior] pensions administrator level and will either have passed or be working towards pension qualifications.
- Having detailed knowledge of all administration activities and processes.
- Responding to all client enquiries.
- Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
- Processing and checking of all cases, including, but not limited to; Leavers, Transfers, Divorce cases, Retirements, Deaths and Individual switch requests.
- Carrying out member tracing as required.
- Payroll Processing.
- Administration Reports.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Processing and checking unit investments, disinvestments and switches.
- Processing and checking payments using the online banking system.
- Assisting in reviewing all communications issued to members / clients.
- Generating and checking non-standard letters for complex cases.
For further information please contact Kerrie on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'