A new and exciting opportunity to join a successful and growing Financial Services provider where you will be responsible for existing and new DB Operations projects.
Responsibilities will also include supporting the checking of all day to day operational tasks such as member queries, monthly funding, reinsurance reporting and data validation.
- Project manage all DB Operational projects, agreeing project plans with internal and external stakeholders updating as required if any key deliverables are changed or delayed
- Provide support for all BAU Operations tasks, as needed, including DB policy administration as required, including dealing with member queries and complaints
- Check payroll recs ensuring reports are issued to clients within agreed timescales and payments are made and confirmed to the client as expected
- Check the monthly reinsurance reporting, ensuring reports are issued to RGA and payments are made in line with the reinsurance Treaty and confirm payments are made to RGA
- Undertake TPA audits and Operational audits and incumbent administrators
- Maintain operational MI including performance tracking and team performance
- Support the DB Implementation Manager through the implementation process, as required, proving advice and support on any administration queries
- Ensure implementations are set up with all processes and communications agreed before accepting into BAU Operations
- Ensure all schemes handed over to BAU Operations are set up correctly with the correct sign off procedures having been followed
- Prioritise daily tasks for self and administrators as appropriate and communicate with other team members to ensure delivery key business priorities
- Provide weekly project progress updates to DB Operations manager ensuring delays and issues are flagged in a timely manner
- Provide support to and cover for the DB Operations Manager as and when required
- Professional qualifications, such as PMI, would be beneficial but not required if relevant 'Industry 'experience has been gained
- Proven planning and organisation skills with the ability to manage projects and a diverse workload.
- Knowledge of Corporate DB Pensions and how they differ from individual annuities.
- Good understanding of DB derisking administration requirements and how they differ from standard administration
- Experience of working in the Pensions Industry for a similar organisation
- Previous experience of working for a DB Pensions De Risking company desirable
- Experience of working with both Trustees and EBCat a Senior Administrator level either with an in house pension team, third party administrator or insurance company.
- Based in Reigate
- £30,000 + Up to 25% bonus
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (increases by one day a year up to a max of 30)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in Service (4 X salary)
Please note; Due to the large number of applications that we receive, if you have not had a response within 7 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter or join our Facebook community by clicking 'Like’ on our Optima Recruitment Ltd page. Be the first to see our jobs as well as useful information about the job market, CVs and interviews.
Optima Recruitment acts as both an 'Employment Agency’ & 'Employment Business’ providing recruitment services throughout Surrey.
- Financial Services
- Personal Pensions