As the Senior Data Warehouse Developer you will develop, build and maintain the corporate data warehouse, conforming to Kimball methodologies whilst adhering to development best practices.
As the Senior Data Warehouse Developer you will:
Have a strong working relationship with the wider business (including but not limited to the Architecture and Data Science teams) to create technical requirements, best-practice driven data warehouse designs and BI solutions, that will empower business users to embrace data confidently and responsibly address their complex challenges.
- Gain and in-depth understanding of the participant journey
- Gain and in-depth understanding of all source systems and data relationships
- Work using Agile practices
- Design, build and manage dimensionally-modelled data warehouse
- Minimise duplication of data and logic to achieve the "single source of the truth"
- Build complex data visualizations, dashboards, KPI reports, etc.
- Contribute to & implement continuous improvement identified as crucial to the enhancement of the data warehouse, the team & associated processes
- Optimise the performance of the Data Warehouse and associated databases
- Build and maintain application that facilitate data-flow throughout the organisation’s infrastructure and third party systems/feeds
- Produce well written and maintainable code
- Produce documentation (functional and technical)
- Maintain version/source control
- Unit and system testing
- Deploy through various environments
- Deputise for the Data Warehouse Architect during annual leave and other time away
- Any other duties commensurate with the role and as advised by the Data Warehouse Architect or Business Intelligence Manager
As our Senior Data Warehouse Developer you will have:
- An understanding of Data Warehouse principles (minimum 2 years)
- Proficient in SQL and designs that facilitate BI (minimum 5 years)
- Ability to develop ETL routines with SSIS (minimum 1 years)
- Ability to articulate user requirements (minimum 2 years)
- Ability to visualize and present data (minimum 1 years)
This role will be subject to the following requirements:
- The company obtaining satisfactory references, covering the last 3 years of employment including gaps
- The company obtaining a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate in respect of you from Disclosure Scotland/ the Disclosure and Barring Service in England and Wales
- Your legally entitled to reside and work in the UK
Ensure their operation complies with Ingeus’ policies relating to Information Security and Data protection, specifically to:
- Protect all information assets from unauthorised access, disclosure, modification, destruction & interference
- Treat the security of all information assets according to their designated information security classification
- Ensure that they only access information assets that they are authorised to access
- Adhere to the procedure for reporting any security weakness or event
- Commit to, and participate in, personal development of information security awareness & knowledge
- Comply with all laws and contractual obligations regarding the protection of data
As an Ingeus Employee, you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- A flexible working environment - work from home 2 days a week
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Company pension
- Online discount shopping
- Additional leave for personal development and community volunteering
The opportunity to buy extra perks such as extra annual leave, critical illness cover, dental insurance, discounted gym membership, wellbeing services and more.
Part of international human services provider, APM Group, Ingeus is all about people and our mission is to enable better lives. We specialise in creating and delivering employment, health, justice, and youth services. Every day our teams across the UK help people improve their employment, skills, and wellbeing. We’re purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with our colleagues, customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus, we value diversity and inclusion and actively encourage applications from everyone, including those that are underrepresented in our workforce. We promote equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, including a positive working environment. We are a Disability Confident Leader, a Mindful Employer, a Stonewall Champion, and we’re committed to the Armed Forces Covenant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'