Senior Data Warehouse Developer/ 40k - 55k / Coventry / Permanent
MBA are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer to join the team for one of the UK's largest financial institutions.
As a Senior Data Warehouse Developer you will be required to provide deep technical knowledge and be able to collaborate with technical teams to troubleshoot production incidents and ensure a complete resolution. You will be regarded as the subject matter expert (SME) and be responsible for providing strategic expertise to ensure effective management of both the technical and business services.
The role will also require you to assist the architecture, development, and support teams, by providing coaching, supervising, and training.
- Previous experience of systems management procedures in large commercial environments.
- Previous managerial experience in similar roles
- Capacity planning of data warehousing solutions
- Change control, release procedures and tools
- ITIL certification or experience in an ITIL environment
- IBM Cognos administration knowledge
- IBM information server datastage administration knowledge
If you are interested in this role please apply.