A consultancy are searching a Senior Data Scientist to join them on a 6-month remote contract.
A trusted business partner that brings advanced digital products and market-leading solutions to their clients.
SeniorData Scientist Responsibilities:
- Working with a variety of clients in different industries; must be business facing
- Combine your expertise with machine learning / deep learning methodologies to address business challenges
- Mentor junior and mid-level specialists
- Work amongst a team creating solutions
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Communicate to internal stakeholders and able to present findings to a non-technical audience
Senior Data Scientist required experience:
- 5+ years’ experience with at least one programming language; preferably Python and C++
- Looking for a strong Machine Learning, AI, Statistics background
- Consultative approach, able to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Machine learning / NLP / Azure / SQL / Data Visualisation / Data Mining / Linux
- Masters and/or PhD in academia related to STEM.
The rate is dependent on experience and this opportunity is Outside IR35.
Interviews expected to commence on the 14th of October and will be a two-stage process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'