Senior Data Scientist
Harnham are helping one of the largest and most exciting online technology companies in building a brand new Data Science team dedicated to Research & Development, and maximising the most out of data through the use of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
You will be joining an impressive team in solving complex analytical problems (at scale), creating innovative solutions through the use of cutting-edge technologies and methodologies.
The Role - Senior Data Scientist
You will be:
- Developing and implementing custom algorithms across the website for the company
- Supporting and optimising the recommendation algorithms already in place
- Research, exploring data sets and carrying out proof of concept work
- Manage junior member of the team
Your Skills and Experience - Senior Data Scientist
You must have:
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experience in programming languages such as R/Python/Scala
- A knowledge of querying languages such as SQL/Hive is advantageous
- Work experience with Spark/Hadoop is desirable
The Benefits - Senior Data Scientist
£90,000 + benefits
How to Apply?
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For information about similar roles in the Data Science and Machine Learning space please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
R, Python, Pandas, numpy, scipy, scikitlearn, Scala, SQL, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, AWS, Kafka, Azure, Algorithm, Optimisation, Recommendation System, Research, Pricing, Marketing, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting.
- Data Science
- Data Scientist