Our client is a successful Technology business working within Financial Crime and Compliance. Due to continued success, they are looking to expand their Technology and Data teams with ambitious, inquisitive and outgoing individuals who can help the business grow and continue to succeed.
You will be part of a team of Data Scientists tasked to develop complex solutions around human decision judgements using machine learning approaches.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques - including use of supervised and unsupervised methods to generate predictive models (both classification and regression)
- Natural Language Processing - including text segmentation, pre-processing, text modelling etc
- Python 2.x or 3.x
- Visualisation + reporting tools (e.g. pandas, matplotlib, seaborn, numpy, sklearn, scipy)
- Education in numerical discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics, physics, neuroscience etc)
- Postgraduate degree in numerical discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics, physics, neuroscience etc).
- 2+ years demonstrable data analytics experience in commercial setting or in a relevant academic research area.
- Big data (Hadoop/Spark)
- Deep learning (TensorFlow/cntk)
- Strong written and oral communication skills - ability to explain key machine learning and natural language processing concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies for a rapidly growing and innovative company.
- A chance to be part of a close-knit team working in a dynamic challenging environment.
- 35 hours, 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Science