Senior Data Scientist - London - up to £60,000 - Experience in oil,gas and energy industry
My client, an established energy company, is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join the team and work on some exciting projects in the industry. The Data Scientist will work on the implementation of Data Products to help clients of the organisation. You will work quite closely with other teams (engineers, developers, security and more) and will develop Machine Learning models, A/B testing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- You will be responsible for building Machine Learning models as well as testing them, monitoring them and checking their performance
- Work with different teams to make sure the quality of the models is maintained
- You will work closely with data quality teams to ensure compliance
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Training and mentoring junior team members
- Hands on experience with: Python/R, Python libraries, building and deploying Machine Learning models
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience mentoring and managing teams
- Ideally experience in the energy, oil & gas industries and an understanding of Agile
- Experience with RDBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL etc)
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'