An opportunity for a talented Data Scientist to join a rapidly growing FinTech start up and contribute to a variety of brand new platforms used by the global capital market.
The organisation, based in Central London, are international in size and have ambitions to grow rapidly this year. They provide cutting edge technology to large financial organisations, such as Stock Exchanges, Brokers and Banks and also early stage networks.
The data science team is lead by an extremely talented AI expert, and consistently look for new ways to innovate the platform with modern data science techniques and methodologies.
This is an incredibly opportunity to enter the FinTech industry and work with massive data sets to create a unique product. This would suit a Data Scientist with strong business understanding, a passion for FinTech and Machine Learning/NLP techniques.
- Strong data science skills across cleaning, modelling and pre-processing etc.
- Understanding of recommendation algorithms
- Strong technical skills in some not all: Python (Numpy, Scikit), MySQL, Data Visualisation, AWS
- Strong analytical, learning and problem solving skills with deep interest in subjects such as math/statistics, machine learning, AI and analytics.
- MSc, PhD, in relevant field ideally Computer Science, Machine Learning, Data Science
Salary for Senior Data Scientist:
£50,000 - £70,000 plus stock options, 28 days holiday, flexible working hours, no bureaucracy, training
Nick Goodwin - Sales Manager at Reqiva