Senior Data Scientist E-Commerce Python 55-65k
Data Scientist | E-Commerce | Python| Spark | Machine Learning |£55-65k | Bonus
The E-Commerce market is undoubtedly thriving and it's power in the current climate shouldn't be underestimated! This is exactly why Method Resourcing are super excited to have exclusively partnered with the world's biggest luxury fashion platform to support them with the scaling of their tech community.
Whilst fashion is at the forefront of this platform, our client considers themselves to wholeheartedly be a 'tech first' organisation and really understands and appreciates that it's their tech community that really does underpin the success of the brand, and this is apparent in the work they deliver and the research and innovation at the heart of their work.
With continued growth expected for this year and beyond, this e-commerce site are hiring for a senior Data Scientist to join their Data & Analytics team, off the success of a midweight addition to the team earlier this year.
Working as an integral part of a cross functional team for a global online retailer, and reporting directly to the head of data science and global director of data, the successful candidate can expect to:
- provide insights that will help the business tackle the likes of product and customer segmentation, product recommendation, and propensity modelling
- ensure the quality of the data team's work, by collaborating with tech teams to develop the most robust data platform possible
- encourage a data-driven approach across the organisation
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- strong knowledge of common machine learning algorithms, e.g. decision trees, random forest
- good knowledge of the likes of Python, SQL, and Spark
- proven commercial experience of working within e-commerce, marketing, or digital environments
- strong knowledge in statistical topics, e.g. linear regression, hypothesis testing, sample selection
Along with a competitive salary, this role offers 25 days holiday, 5% bonus, flexible working, and a season ticket loan to offset any travel costs to their London HQ (when restrictions allow!).
If this is a role that you'd like to hear more about, please don't delay in getting in touch by sending your CV to Aoibheann Doherty and connecting with her on Linked In.
Unfortunately, this role doesn't offer sponsorship
Data Scientist | E-Commerce | Python| Spark | Machine Learning | £55-65k | Bonus
- data science
- data scientist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'