Senior Data Scientist
600 000 DKK + Bonus
This is a rare opportunity for a sharp Data Scientist who is looking to engage on the most advanced analytics projects that the Nordics has seen.
Harnham have been engaged on the search for an ambitious Data Scientist to join one of the worlds most renowned consultancies, to their team in Stockholm. As a Data Scientist here you will have a clear career path and benefit from one of the most extensive development programmes in the market.
- As a Data Scientist, you will consult on business problems for clients in an array of industries. You will:
- Build analytics solutions using tools such as R, Python, and Machine Learning Frameworks.
- Convert business problems, into solvable mathematical equations.
- Conduct exhaustive market analysis with the objective of leveraging insights to benefit client.
- You will communicate and present findings to internal and external stakeholders, including C-level.
- Travel is to be expected in this role.
You will receive competitive compensation and be tailored training and development. You will also gain exposure to businesses who are market leading in their domains.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles please contact Sabine Odfjell at Harnham.
- You will likely have achieved outstanding results in your MSc in a Quantitative field
- The ideal candidate may have demonstrable experience in a similar role
- You will be fluent in a programming language (R/Python/SQL)
- Confident in converting complex and sometimes vague problems to concrete solvable problems
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Has used machine learning methods in a business context
R, Python, Data science, Data scientist, Senior Data Scientist, Machine Learning, Consulting, Career, Development,
- Machine Learning
- Data science
- Data scientist
- Senior Data Scientist