Based in Denton, the Senior Data Manager will be working closely with the Data Support team and the IT team to ensure that the computer aided management systems operate effectively and efficiently and produce high quality management information reliably.To promote and support continuous operational and commercial improvement by providing operational delivery and asset performance insights.
Purpose of the role:
- To set up and maintain data structures.
- Promoting standard reports within Maximo and financial systems such as COINS.
- Make relevant consequential changes to system settings.
- Supervise the all works done by the data managers and data assistants making sure they deliver their contributions to the Data Team objectives.
- To provide business analytics to operational and commercial senior managers.
- To be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the contract packs, benchmark reports, project plans and data models.
- To input business cases, investment justifications and process maps.
If you are interested in the role please either apply to the role online or send your CV
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website.
- Senior Data Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job