SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
UP TO £100,000 + BENEFITS
LONDON, CURRENTLY REMOTE / HOMEWORKING
Harnham is partnered with a global product company in the marketing sphere that works with clients to provide insight and optimise their advertising.
You will be joining a squad of Data Engineers and Architects within a product company working from a marketing perspective. With millions of ads, the company processes 15TB of data a day and therefore needs an extremely strong data team to support this. This is a very exciting company to work for and there is a huge area for growth within the team.
* Build and automate ETL pipelines using Python.
* Write reliable and testable code using tools such as CI/CD
* Working within an Agile team to ensure the company's level of data collection is optimised.
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCES
* Highly proficient in Python programming
* A good understanding of cloud architecture within AWS or GCP.
* An appreciation of coding best practices e.g CI/CD
* Experience in using Spark to process big data.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joy Bruty via the apply link on this page. (The company has outlined a fully remote interview process and has a remote onboarding policy in place).
- Data Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'