SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
SALARY £80,000 - £90,000
An opportunity for a hands-on Senior Data Engineer to join a young tech company with a huge focus on data usage and analysis within their business.
This role is with a growing ecommerce company whose focus is on eliminating food waste and managing nutritional intake. They are in a great place in the market now and have boomed since COVID-19 hit due to their popularity and high demand. This has meant that their production has doubled and so with more data, they are looking to grow the Data Engineering function to build a data lake and platform using Python and AWS to create a central hub for BI and Data Science.
- Building new, next gen data platforms using an advanced tech stack. (Pyspark, Kafka etc).
- Machine Learning work.
- Owning the projects and products.
- Communicating with other teams to share knowledge and insight.
YOUR SKILS & EXPERIENCE:
- Senior Data experience and leadership skills.
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills for building new data pipelines.
- AWS - Redshift is essential as the main database tool.
- Knowledge of workflow management tools i.e. Airflow.
- Exposure to machine learning using tools such as Apache Spark.
This role offers a competitive salary of £60,000 - £75,000, whilst remote working is also on offer.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Holly Neeves via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'