Location: Nottingham City Centre
Rate: Circa £400 per day
Length: 100 days
We’re working with a local company based in the heart of Nottingham to find a Senior Data Engineer to work on bespoke customer platforms, designing robust and efficient, scalable databases.
Some essential and desirable skills for this role;
- SQL Server versions 2008 - 2016
- Improving database performance, tuning, improving query times and live database responses.
- End to end ETL solutions using SSIS, Stored Procedures etc. Reverse engineering legacy SQL.
- C# .Net + data access options.
- Azure Databricks & Data Facrory
- Agile experience is essential, TDD, Scrum, Kanban.
- Always-on environments.
If you have experience working on large and complex database design, are keenly focused on optimising real-time database performance and have experience working on large scale integrations, APIs and writing production-quality SQL code is something you do while making your brekky, then it’s worth dropping us a line.
- Reverse Engineering
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'