Senior Data Engineer - E-commerce
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
€65.000 - €75.000 + benefits
One of the largest e-commerce companies in the Netherlands is on the outlook for a Data Engineer to strengthen their fast-growing Data team in Amsterdam. In this role, you will be working on complex data solutions within a team of both Data Scientists and other Data Engineers.
This fast-growing company in the e-commerce industry is always striving to be ahead of the market, by using the newest technological solutions. To serve their customers in the best possible way, their focus is on data-driven solutions and innovations. With a company culture that can be described as ambitious, young and energetic, it is safe to say that this is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career as a Senior Data Engineer.
In this role as a Senior Data Engineer, your focus will be on back-end development using various technologies like Hadoop, Microsoft Azure and Python. Together with other members of the team, you will work on complex projects and provide the building blocks for the optimal use of data.
In more detail, the role involves:
- Being responsible for the data platform
- Developing and maintaining infrastructures for the collection and storage of data
- Giving advice to stakeholders across the business on the use of data
- Working with the newest technologies like Hadoop, Python and Microsoft Azure
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Data Engineer will need:
- Advanced experience with big data tools like Hadoop, Spark or Microsoft Azure within a commercial environment
- Advanced experience with programming languages such as Python or Java
- Strong experience with the use of data warehouses
- At least a bachelor's degree in a technical field e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Maths
- Fluent in Dutch
On top the basic salary, you will get an excellent benefits package, including:
- Budget for training and development
- Flexible working opportunities
- Access to a health program
- Travel expenses
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Dorien Marijs via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'