Senior Data Engineer - SQL Server Stack
£45,000 per annum
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
A national market leader based here in the North East, are growing and trading with confidence despite covid-19. They are looking to strategically appoint into this position, to help satiate a growing appetite for BI throughout the business.
This role will see you assume line management of a successful, well respected team and help to develop their Business Intelligence knowledge (currently SLQ focussed) whilst handling more advanced technical requirements yourself. The RDBMS is SQL Server with Power BI as their BI Tool of choice.
A typical day will see you: meet with board members to help define strategy and understand what the business needs; help to develop and upskill your team to allow for optimal delegation; put together advanced analysis of your own to support the business and promote effective use of data throughout to optimally empower users and business decision making.
To be considered, we are looking for:
- A BI expert - you will live and breathe data, whilst demonstrating an extensive career of specialising within Business Intelligence
- SQL Server - SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and any Azure experience would be amazing
- Technical guru - you will be able to write SQL fluently, whilst producing game-changing insight and presenting this effectively using visualisations
- A strong communicator - you will work with everyone from administrators to board members, so your ability to communicate and present effectively is essential
- A team leader - you will lead your team, upskill them and inspire them to be better
For the right candidate, we have a fantastic employment package in place in a position that has real authority and respect within the business. This position has been outlined as a strategic hire and there’s a lot of excitement around what the right person can bring to the role.
To be considered, you must be located in the North East and match the above criteria in equal measure.
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'