SENIOR DATA ENGINEER
BETWEEN £60,000 - £80,000
This role provides the opportunity to work as a Senior Data Engineer alongside a talented Data Science team. You will provide the bridge between the Data Engineering Platform team & the Data Science team to ensure that their models have the required data. From a technical perspective the role will involve building Scala Spark Data pipeline and utilising Kafka streams.
The role of Data Engineer will involve working for one of the leading names within the fin-tech world. The company have recently experienced a sustained period of hyper-growth. The run a number of services within the finance world - most notably they operate the credit card systems for a number of online retail companies (Amazon included)
- Building complex ETL pipelines using Scala & Spark
- Adding functionality to their AWS infrastructure
- Identifying new Data sources
- Researching new technologies - specifically in the Cloud / AWS space
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Strong Scala programming experience
- Good working knowledge of AWS
- Experience building Docker containers
- Commitment to best coding practices (TDD, Agile etc)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to William Wrigley via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'