Leading Fintech who are looking to improve their Data Engineering function. My client is looking for a data engineer to join their team of world class engineers and Data Scientists to build end-to-end applications that make use of large volumes of source data from the operational systems.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Utilise the appropriate development, data engineering (ETL & ELT, stream processing), test and release model(s) and be flexible with your approach
- Apply the appropriate standards and principles when delivering data ingestion and data transformation into target data models
- Convert algorithms, models and features created by data scientists, analysts and designers from prototypes/designs into production solutions
- Deliver, cost effective, appropriate capabilities for the business.
- Create Data Lakes & Data Pipelines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of Spark, Scala and AWS
- Someone who likes to roll up their sleeves and enjoys learning
- An understanding of data modelling, access an storage
- Self-driven and constantly striving to improve your skills
- Advocate of agile/lean delivery methodologies
- Competitive pension scheme
- Up to £80,000
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Daniel Moss via the Apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'