Senior Data Engineer - AWS - Manchester
Senior Data Engineer x 2 with excellent AWS experience in tools such as ETL, Data Lakes, SQL, SSIS, & Python to join a leading organisation based in Manchester. Any experience with AWS-based BI stack, including Lambda, Redshift, Snowflake and Matillion would be very useful indeed!! These roles are due to their commitment to everything data-related and improving data science within the company, so plenty of new projects to get stuck into on day 1!
My client offers an excellent flexible working policy including working from home. As a Data Engineer, you will be building dataflows into a data lake & data warehouse from a wide range of sources as well as helping to steer the development of efficient data structures that will enable sophisticated analysis and data science
- Work with ETL tools such as SQL, SSIS, AWS, Python etc.
- Microsoft BI stack, including SSIS, SQL Server and Power BI
- AWS-based BI stack, including Lambda, Redshift, Snowflake and Matillion
- Comfortable with data warehouse concepts, including Kimball methodology
- Experience of building dataflows into a data lake and data warehouse from a wide range of sources
- Experience with visualisation development using tools like Cognos, SSRS, Power BI or Business Objects
- Have a passion & enthusiastic attitude towards development, business intelligence and data science
These Data Engineer roles are varied and working with the latest technology. You will collaborate with other people in the large data team on daily basis as well as the wider business. Duties include:
- Connect APIs, flat files, databases and data streams to their data lake (ELT) as well as shaping data from their data lake and form into a Kimball data warehouse
- Build containers for data model endpoints
- Ensure that appropriate data quality, integrity and alerting is built into all solutions while building containers for data model endpoints
- Work with an AWS-based BI stack, including Lambda, Redshift, Snowflake etc as well as the Microsoft BI Stack
- Work in an Agile Kanban environment & assist with managing the DevOps processes for Data, and any tooling that guides the processes
- Contribute to the architecture of the data warehouse and data lake
My client is offering a starting salary of between £55,000 - £75,000 + Benefits including home working.
To apply, press apply now or please send your CV to matthew.leach @ circlerecruitment.com
Alternatively please connect with me in LinkedIn
Keywords: Data Engineer - SQL - AWS - ETL - BI - Manchester
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Data Engineer - ETL - SQL
- AWS & Python
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'