Senior Data Engineer - £55,000, Worcester
- 2 days remote working available
I'm working with a business who have an enviable client list and work with some of the largest datasets in the market.
This client offer a series of solutions that help organisations quickly validate and verify the identity and location of their customers. Their products are built on an unparalleled breadth of data obtained from over 200 global partners. With their innovative technology they lead the world in location intelligence, detect fraud and can verify the identity of over 4.4 billion people globally.
Design and Development and testing of data manipulation systems and providing solutions to customer issues that relate to data. Organise day-to-day operations and mentor team members.
What you will do
- Develop data manipulation systems (or ETL) using a mixture of technologies including SQL & any object oriented language
- Debug, fix, and test modules and provide solutions to customer issues
- Test and integrate code changes to our data manipulation systems
- Write user documentation
- Improve on existing data processing while designing future systems
- Mentor team members and assist or embed with other teams on data processing
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
- Fluent in SQL & any object oriented language (Java, Python)
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with ETL software and/or Data Manipulation systems (Nice to have)
- Big Data (Nice to have)
If this role sounds of interest or if you have any questions, please contact or call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'