We are working on behalf of a highly successful and well-known Government Agency who are looking to their Data team with the appointment of a new Senior Data Architect. They are highly innovative business who require candidates who 'look at the bigger picture’ and make a difference to the vision of the business.
Why it’s a great opportunity
- This is an opportunity to knowledge share and be part of a Data team that are growing and looking to drive the business forward
- The business has some extremely talented individuals who constantly develop their skill set and have access to monthly training days and a wide array of certifications
- As well as flexi time, excellent holiday, funded training there is a superb public-sector pension and good salary on offer
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Expert level data modelling, conceptual through to physical, relational, object, analytical and NoSQL
- At least 10 years’ data modelling experience in a software engineering environment
- Expert level in the creation and maintenance of enterprise data artefacts
- Highly motivated with experience of selecting and working with data and data tools
- Experience of canonical modelling
- Capable of engaging senior stakeholders and developing and maintaining strong working relationships within the organisation and third party suppliers
- Able to manage their time effectively and work proactively across projects as well as BAU tasks
- Written and verbal skills to enable them to communicate complex data and information problems and solutions
- Experience of developing data strategies, policies and standards
- The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) Practitioner
- Highly proficient in at least one query language for each of the following: relational; analytical; NoSQL
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job