There's an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to be responsible for data analysis, segmentation and extraction of datasets to support both analysis and campaigns and to provide analysis and insight pulled from multiple data sources to provide insight and guidance for campaign planning.
This role is based in Leeds and is offering a salary of up to £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience.
- Responsible for managing, segmentation and extraction of datasets to be used across both online and offline campaigns as well as marketing analysis.
- Management and development of the database to identify new data sources
- Provide support in marketing areas via CRM to support multi-channel campaigns (email, outbound calling and direct mailing, events, etc).
- Provide CRM support for data projects
- BA/BS in Mathematics, Economics, Physics, or similar
- Exceptional data analytic experience
- Experience using visualization tools (Power BI, or similar)
- Database experience (CRM)
- Background in marketing is highly desirable
- Extensive experience Microsoft Excel
- Strong communicator and presentation skills
If interested, please apply today and submit your up to date CV. Interviews will be arranged early January 2022.
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Data Analyst
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'