SENIOR DATA ANALYST (REMOTE WORKING)
£45,000-52,000 (FIXED TERM 1 YEAR)
A fast paced high growth tech company who specialise in B2B products which enable their clients to better interact with customers are looking for a strong BI Analyst to help them improve the quality of their sales and marketing reporting and analysis to deliver real commercial value.
This company is based in the midlands, but the role can be based anywhere and when (/if) things return to the office this person can be there 1-2 time per month.
They provide messaging solutions for clients to better interact with their customers and are at about 150 people.
As a BI Analyst you would be responsible for :
- Taking ownership of their Sales and Marketing Analysis and reporting work to deliver tangible value.
- Working with sales to define their process and it's efficacy as well as operational metrics and the performance metrics being measured
- Having an over arching view of what data and analytics can improve in the business and doing some customer targeting work as well the necessary data wrangling back end in order for this work to be effective
- Being able to effectively analyse, interpret and then disseminate these findings and insights to the relevant stakeholders.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful BI Analyst will have:
- Strong data wrangling skills and the ability to pull data together from multiple sources (often messy) merge it and perform the necessary analysis
- Experience with Tableau or a similar reporting tool
- Strong Excel skills dealing with various data sets.
- A proven ability to gather requirements from different stakeholders and reflect that in the solutions built.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Eoin Pierce or clicking on the link
Excel, Tableau, Reporting, Analysis,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'