SENIOR DATA ANALYST
£45,000-£55,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
This role allows you to work for a life science company taking an analytical approach focusing on their marketing and sales model.
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will focus on structured internal data. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Analysing overall company performance
- Segment customers and carry out analysis
- Analyse campaigns and develop improvements for future ones
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Senior Data Analyst will have:
- Commercial experience using SQL to pull data
- Commercial experience using Tableau as a visualisation tool
- Commercial experience using either Python or R for statistical analysis
- Strong understanding of the commercial environment
- Ability to communicate across teams and with external stakeholders
- A salary of £45,000-£55,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Lots of training opportunities
- Flexible working
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'