SENIOR DATA ANALYST
£45,000 - £55,000
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join a specialist data function within a global finance company. You will provide bespoke analytics across the business using SAS, SQL and other open source technologies, create advanced analytical models to answer key business questions, and work on multiple cross functional projects.
This FTSE 100 finance company is a market leader across the world, known for its products and services. They are looking to capitalise on their available data by bringing in a specialist team to draw insights together and answer key business questions.
- Multinational company
- World class training scheme
- Open source technology you won't find in other financial services companies
As Senior Data Analyst you will use your analytical background in SAS, SQL and R/Python to undertake complex analysis on customer data to maximise product performance and drive strategic initiatives. You will work on crucial projects looking at connecting customer behaviour to business opportunities and innovate data usage across department verticals.
- Working with open source technology to build statistical models
- Liaise with senior stakeholders and shareholders
- Develop business strategy
The successful Senior Data Analyst will have:
- Extensive understanding of SAS and SQL
- Knowledge of R or Python
- A degree or higher in a numerical discipline such as mathematics
- Great communication skills
- A Salary of £45,000 - £50,00 based on experience
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- Chance to work on open source technology within the finance industry
- Working with a global finance brand
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'