Senior Data Analyst
A fantastic opportunity to work with one of the world's biggest names in the fashion industry. With stunning offices in central Barcelona, this company has an amazing data driven culture and it's looking for outstanding analytical and like minded individuals to join them.
They're one of the most innovative brands when it comes to fashion, breaking the rules and developing a new concept of what "normal" is. This fantastic company has been investing a lot in expading their analytics division and is now looking for an experienced Data Analyst to be a part of their advanced analytics team.
Some of the key responsibilities as a Data analyst will be:
- Understanding and managing KPI's across the business.
- Creation of Dashboards and reports using data visualisation tools like Tableau.
- Applying data mining and modelling techniques, doing statistical analysis.
- Being able to interpret and convert data findings into valuable insights and strategies to improve business performance and user experience.
- Presenting insights to key business stakeholders and help develop strategies for innovation.
- Collaborate with teams across all business areas to develop strategies to deliver better value and services to customers.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven academic background in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or Computer Science
- Experience with diverse analytical methodologies such as Data mining, verification, optimisation and modelling.
- A diverse analytical and statistical tool set which must include: SQL, SAS, R, SPSS, Tableau, Qlikview/Qliksense.
- Prior experience with data analytics and visualisation in a data analyst role or similar
- Highly driven and proactive, capable of taking lead on projects and strategy implementation
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please click the "apply here" link on this web page. Do not hesitate to get in touch with Marie at Harnham to learn more about this position.
SQL, Tableau, SPSS, SAS, MatLab, Data Analyst, Spain, insights, CRM, analysis, Data, Analytics, Data Modelling, Barcelona
- Data Analyst
- Data Modelling