Axon Moore has been engaged by a prominent technology business in Crewe to recruit a Senior Data Analyst. The role reports into the head of commercial finance and is a newly created position. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Tableau and confident in providing MI to senior stakeholders.
You will be tasked with developing and delivering Tableau based MI reporting across the business. You will take end user requirements to help you understand stakeholder needs before building a bespoke MI solution from scratch to meet user requirements. There will also be extensive liaison with both technical/non-technical personnel to deliver commercial insight.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support development of Tableau reporting suite
- Create Tableau dashboards and visualisations
- Understand stakeholder requirements and develop MI reports to meet these
- Educate non-technical users how to utilise the power of Tableau
- Support Senior Commercial Analyst and Head of Commercial Finance on adhoc projects
The ideal candidate:
- Hold 2-3 years in a data/commercial analysis role
- Experienced and proficient in using Tableau or similar business intelligence platform
- Prior experience of SQL, desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident communicating across an organisation to a breadth of technical/non-technical personnel