An opportunity has arisen to work for a banking client in Sheffield. This is a permanent position.
The role is responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of models and methodologies across areas the bank.
Key Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a data analyst
- Ability to review processes and controls across the bank
- excellent analytical skills
- Strong experience in SQL
- Experience in Python - (SAS nice to have)
- Good communication skills
- Big Data exposure highly desirable (Hadoop , HIVE, Pig, Ambari, Spark)
If you are interested in the role send an up to date CV to
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.