Job; Senior Data Analyst - Remote (UK)
This role is working for an international serial entrepreneur and subject matter expert in human behaviour and self-mastery. He is widely recognized as a leading world authority on effective personal transformation and is one of the most respected and sought-after personal coaches and mentors in the world today. Through his global public seminars, he has helped tens of thousands of people transform their lives, their health, their relationships and their businesses.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join their team to play a key part in delivering analytical value and insights to stakeholders. Their successful candidate will be responsible for helping their team hit their overall pipeline and revenue targets by providing the insight that will allow them to optimise and expand their digital marketing channels. This includes evaluating the effectiveness of their digital marketing channels, working with digital marketers to create and track KPIs that include channel and funnel metrics, tracking client course progress and identifying potential drop off points, and running deep-dive analysis to uncover actionable insights and drive recommendations to improve business outcomes.
Expectations for Success;
- Understand where data sits within their business and identify tools and processes to review, segment and present it.
- Evaluate and work with channel owners to optimise digital marketing campaigns/channels, providing recommendations on performance, and deep analyses to understand what’s working, what’s not and why.
- Produce growth insights (campaign efficiency, funnel analysis, cohort list aging).
- Acquire and blend campaign member/cohort data from multiple sources and support operational campaign execution.
- Monitor campaigns to optimise performance based on industry best practices.
- Craft raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive visual content.
- Deliver regular, easy-to-consume presentations and business reviews to senior stakeholders and executives such as product marketing teams, marketing leadership, etc.
- Support marketing leadership on critical investment decisions and projects like measuring marketing program effectiveness with emphasis on customer lifecycle, how to effectively measure the impact of new campaigns, prospect segmentation, and advanced targeting/personalisation techniques.
Qualifications & Requirements;
- Degree in a quantitative discipline such as CS/mathematics/engineering, marketing/communications with an analytics focus, or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing/analytics
- Knowledge of channel performance metrics, including website performance, channel performance, and more
- Understanding of the B2B lead to opportunity and sales process
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualisation tool.
- Strong communication and data visualisation skills; can easily create powerful visualisations that transform complex data into easily consumable, actionable insights.
- £’s; fully DoE approx. £55k-£65k negotiable. NB: due to the business being headquartered in Hong Kong remuneration for this role will be via an equivalent monthly invoice arrangement.
- Location; 100% remote (UK) with (very) occasional team meetings based in/around central England.
- Interested? Please send your (Word doc) CV,
- Please only apply if you already have a UK NI number & the ability to work in the UK indefinitely & without sponsorship
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Visit our website for lists of all current job opportunities,
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; senior data analyst analysis marketing b2b sql quantitative performance home remote channel sales funnel funnels
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'