Our client is a fast-growing cloud technology business who are creating an engaged, diverse, inclusive and winning culture. They are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst to understand the operational challenges and provide an appropriate business solution to improve efficiency and promote growth.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver high quality business analysis objectives and adhere to tight and at times competing deadlines.
- Skilled in creating accurate technical documentation and providing leadership to team members through collaboration, identifying and initiating projects and driving the resolution of issues.
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones and recognising opportunities for automation.
- Experience with top business intelligence platforms to create reports, visualisations and dashboards, specifically Power BI.
- Develop reports and Implement best practices for BI, analytics, KPIs and SLA metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of Python programming language.
- Act as an escalation point for all complex data queries and supporting the data team in managing senior stakeholder expectations from various functions (finance, compliance, product, continuous improvement etc).
- Participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or IT projects.
- Experience of accurately gathering requirements from a diverse stakeholder group, including, elicitation, documentation, and methodology development.
- Translating the business requirements into functional specifications that can be used to design and implement solutions to meet the business objectives.
- Ability to work independently supporting senior leadership with determining and presenting business solutions.
- Deliver against agreed plans with Avalara partners and third parties to support in developments, opportunities and maintaining existing relationships.
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, multivariate testing, and optimisation algorithms.
- Significant experience in reporting, dashboards and data visualisation (Power BI).
- Python Programming skills.
- Knowledge of database management systems (SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication, problem-solving and executive presentation skills.
- Program management, change management, release management and self-service BI proficiency.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, maths, business or engineering and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience of Snowflake.
- Finance, Accounting or VAT experience.
- Program management skills.
- Experience of Alteryx (or similar tools).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'