Vallister Ltd is seeking Senior Data Analyst to join our growing office in London.
Vallister is part of a global group of companies with over 450 staff members around the world.
Our UK office is providing consulting services, business development, online marketing and analytics to multiple companies around the world in the field of Financial Services.
We strive to be at the forefront of innovation, digital advertising, and online marketing.
- Gather Business requirements from different departments and extract useful insights.
- Collaborate with different types of departments (Sales, marketing and etc.) to solve problems and identify opportunities.
- Data Mining and complex analysis - see beyond the numbers and understand how the user interacts with the company product.
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and alerts to monitor the performance of the company product.
- Innovation - find new models and algorithms to improve the current analysis process.
- MBA in Math, Statistics, or related quantitative field.
- 3+ years of experience in doing complex analysis.
- 3+ years of experience in BI, SQL and Power Pivot.
- Previous experience in online company- An Advantage
- Independent - drive projects until their completion.
- Ability to tell the story and present the results in clear and interesting way.
- Basic Understanding of statistical analysis
- Advance understanding of statistical analysis and experience with R/Python.- an advantage
- Business Analyst
- Business Requirements