WHO WE ARE:
Founded by the pioneers of real-time bidding (RTB), The Trade Desk has become the fastest growing demand-side platform (DSP) in the industry by offering agencies and their advertisers a best-in-class technology platform that focuses on delivering meaningful and relevant engagement with consumers.
With integrations into every major advertising exchange, we handle 10 million queries per second and growing - that's more page views and queries than Facebook, Google Search, and Google's entire network of websites combined - all serviced in single-digit-ms response times. Are you interested in working with big data? Do you want to push the edges of scale and responsiveness? It doesn't get much bigger or faster than this!
Recently named one of the top 10 most promising companies in America by Forbes Magazine and one of the "Best Places To Work" in the nation by Outdoor Magazine, The Trade Desk offers a culture of "relaxed intensity" - one that comes from working alongside one of the most talented teams in our industry, and leading in a race that is ours to lose.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Global BI team works closely with a broad range of teams including Client Services / Product / Engineering / Finance / Marketing to provide business intelligence reporting, address complex questions and help identify key metrics to drive data-driven decision making. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here! You’re comfortable being a mediator between business and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company that is a meritocracy.
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst will report to the Business Intelligence Regional Lead and own BI service delivery and special projects from start to completion. Ultimately, your technical expertise and understanding of operating KPIs will help our Senior Management team identify key growth opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- You will manage and resolve ad hoc Business Intelligence requests, developing new tools to automate repetitive tasks
- You will use predictive modeling techniques to drive business growth and generate accurate revenue forecasts
- You will support the business with time-critical data analysis and improve business operations by using cutting edge operational research and modelling methods
- You will maintain the integrity of company data and put checks in place to ensure accuracy
- You will apply a broad range of analytical techniques to identify business critical trends and insights by exploiting big data
- You will create dashboards and reports to allow teams to easily explore data pertinent to their ongoing operations
- You will serve as a subject matter expert for data analysis methods and tools, as well as data visualisation best practices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A quantitatively focused education (minimum BSc in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science etc.) with 7+ years professional experience in Business Intelligence, Business / Data Analyst roles
- You’re a SQL pro and have a deep hands-on expertise with relational databases and data warehouse methodologies
- You have a solid understanding of statistical techniques, strong problem-solving skills as well as the ability to drive actionable insights from massive data sets
- You can design clean and intuitive dashboards in Tableau and have outstanding Excel skills. Experience with R or Python would be very beneficial
- You are comfortable collaborating in a fast-paced environment with teams spread across the globe
- You have experience in a customer / client facing role working directly with business stakeholders
- You have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- You can prioritise and meet deadlines
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'