Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Cybersecurity Consultant to anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent from an accredited institution required. Will also consider three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education.
- Strong IT services experience with at least 4+ years of consulting and delivery experience in Cyber Security.
- SME level experience in at least one of the cybersecurity domains (IAM, Application Security, Cloud Security), and sufficient proficiency across the other domains in cybersecurity.
- Able to demonstrate thought leadership to consult and guide the customer in defining strategy on Cyber Security initiatives.
- Experience in Cyber Security advisory roles and working with diversified team setup across onsite and offshore locations.
- Excellent analytical and Communication skills.
- Project, talent management and thought leadership.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'