Location: Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 7UN or Merchants Warehouse, Castlefield, Mancheter, M3 4LZ
Hours: 37.5 hour per week
Salary: Up to £55,000 dependant on experience
With almost 800 stores and over 7000 dedicated employees, we are the UK's largest independent pharmacy chain. Customer care is at the heart of everything we do, and as we continue to grow at an incredible rate exciting opportunities are being created for people like you to join our team.
Are you engaging, organised and commercially focused?
Are you results driven and experienced in delivering results in a competitive environment?
Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to influence across all levels of the organisation? We have an opportunity to put your skills to good use.
What you'll do:
- Provision of subject matter expertise (SME) on matters relating to best practise and cyber security to business
- Suggest, implement and lead the tools to ensure all devices within Well’s infrastructure, both internal and Cloud based are protected to the highest standards.
- Use the implemented advanced security analytics toolsets to monitor for emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities
- Lead the operation of all security toolsets including system health monitoring, device maintenance and upgrades and assist with updating the relevant documentation
- Be security lead in project meetings both internal and external, providing security advice and support
- Work closely with other IT teams to ensure that all technologies are activity monitored
- Assessment of information and Cyber security risks associated with technology projects, solutions and changes
- Liaise effectively with key business leads, project group members and other stake holders within the business.
- Escalate to senior stakeholders when any breach of cyber security are evidenced according to the Cyber Security plans
- Lead investigations, incidents and reporting to address information and Cyber security matters
- Maintain a high technical understanding of all the systems deployed across the business, and mentor junior members of the security team
We’d love to speak to you if you have:
- Previous hand-on experience working in an operational IT based role as a system administrator, architect or implementation engineer with a mature understanding of Cyber security principles
- Practical and current knowledge of the Cyber Security threats landscape
- Relevant privacy/information risk qualifications e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM would be beneficial
- A strong desire to be a team player who can work in an agile environment
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders through strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in DevSecOps and CI/CD pipelines would be advantageous
In return we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Paid Holidays
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Travel Loans and more…..
Our journey to become the preferred local pharmacy in the heart of the communities we serve has already started. Join us to start yours too.
Well… What are you waiting for?!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'