We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Cyber Security Engineer to join our teambased in Bristol. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis in return for a competitive salary of £40,000 to £50,000 per annum.
NMI develops the most trusted payment software for mobile, online and in-store that is relied on in 38 countries, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. With offices in Bristol, Chicago, New York and Salt Lake City, our payment technology powers millions of customers worldwide, ensuring they can take payments worth billions, securely and reliably.
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer role:
You will work as part of a small team, split between the US and the UK, responsible for maintaining security systems and procedures across the business. The role will entail identifying and evaluating threats, vulnerabilities and risks that affect our payment processing solutions from SIEM and external sources, as well as supporting our compliance programmes.
You will work in support of the Infrastructure and Development teams to ensure that risk is minimised and managed effectively across our payment platform. The role will be hands on with security and monitoring systems including Logging, Vulnerability Management, IPS, Anti-Virus, Patching and others.
Our Senior Cyber Security Engineer will be expected to communicate effectively, understand compliance requirements and be able to deliver evidence and address compliance issues in a timely fashion, including the collection and delivery of compliance evidence.
Our Senior Cyber Security Engineer will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A positive "can do" attitude
- 5+ years in an Information Security role
- Enthusiastic and passionate about Information Security
- Exposure to Windows, Linux, VMware and Network Security
- Exposure to SIEM, security logging and event management
- Understanding of vulnerability management, system hardening and patching
- Good understanding of security principles
- Experience of a risk based approach to security
- Track record of acting with integrity and confidentiality, in accordance with professional codes of ethics and the law
- Passionate about learning new skills and self-development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible approach to dealing with changing business needs
- Willing and able to travel (USA in particular)
- Information Security Certification (CISSP, CISMP, CEH etc)
- Direct experience of PCI-DSS Level 1 audits
- Experience of the PCI P2PE standard
- Basic understanding of encryption including PKI
- Experience of Splunk log analysis
- Previous experience in Cloud technologies
- Previous experience of SecOps and automation
Benefits of becoming our Senior Cyber Security Engineer:
- Annual salary of £40,000 to £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- 25 holiday days each year (+ bank holidays + 1 day after each year of service with up to a max. of 30 days)
- Work-life balance with our Flexi-time policy
- 7 hours per day, 35 hours per week
- Annual bonus scheme
- A chance to develop with an allocated company training budget
- Private health insurance
- Bike2Work Scheme (government-backed cycle to work scheme)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Perkbox subscription - discounts on gyms, restaurants, high st retailers, cinema tickets etc
- Free fruit delivered to the office
- Brand newly refurbished, central Bristol offices
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Senior Cyber Security Engineer please click 'apply’ today, we’d love to hear from you!
All offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'