Position: Senior Cyber Security Analyst (FTSE 100 Company)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Senior Cyber Security Analyst to work on a portfolio of security projects. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background with the requisite communication skills that a corporate environment demands.
The Role as Senior Cyber Security Analyst
- Responsibility for security technologies such as IAM, PAM, CASB, DLP, IDS/IPS and AV
- Management of policies
- Investigating alerts from security tools
- Performing reviews of reports from security tools
- For the senior role: Implementation of new procedures and standards
Responsibility for Privileged Account Management (PAM) specific activities:
- Administration of the tool
- Management of the authorisation process
- Reviews of administrative activities across the infrastructure
Responsibility for Identity Access Management (IAM) specific activities:
- Management of attestation processes
- Working closely with the various IT functions and other departments across the business, to ensure the smooth operation of these tools and processes.
The Senior Cyber Security AnalystCandidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 10+ years of experience.
- Experience with any of the following tools would be beneficial: MCAS, Azure Data Loss Prevention (and related Azure technologies/features), Azure Active Directory, AD Audit, Thycotic, DarkTrace, MimeCast.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk with technical colleagues and high-level business management.
- Solid technical understanding & experience in order to query and delve into the detail of audit and logging information across a wide range of systems.
Additional experience in the following technologies will be advantageous:
- Incident investigation and handling certifications, such as: GCFA, GNFA (or retired certifications of this kind, such as: GCIH).
- Audit aligned certifications, such as: CISA.
- General information security qualifications, such as: CISSP, or CISM
- Academic Cyber Security/Information Security qualifications, e.g.: Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctorate Degree.
- Experience with any SIEM or FIM tools would also be beneficial.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Senior Cyber Security Analyst role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'