Senior Customs Technician late shift
Yoh Solutions are currently recruiting for a Senior Customs Technician for a well-established client who specialises within the Medical Technologies industry. They have recently been going through a large recruitment drive across all areas of the business due to planned growth. Due to this growth, they have opened up a position for a Senior Customs Technician to support their Technicians team.
- Manufacture of orthopaedic implants.
- Working within specified tolerances and engineering standards.
- Work within industry safety guidelines.
- maintain a safe working environment.
- Working within tolerances and standards.
- Experience in CNC programming, Setting and operating
- Experience receiving engineering drawings
- Use of a CAM packages and the role is predominantly milling
- Qualified to BTEC ONC Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'