Due to growth, a European owned market leading Customs Specialist is recruiting for a Senior Customs Declarant and a Customs Team Leader to be based at a site in Bradford.
- An opportunity to join a customs specialist seen as a market leading service provider
- Dynamic working environment
- Flexible working hours with rotational shift pattern
- Lucrative salary package
Main Purpose of the Role;
Work as part of a team to ensure that Customs Brokerage, ETSF Operations and Customs Declarants are fully compliant and operational at all times. Supporting and provide guidance to a team of dedicated Customs Declarants, maintaining ETSF Inventory
To ensure that all customs documentation meet all applicable laws to facilitate the import and export of goods on Air, Sea and Road shipments whilst maintaining the flow of goods/consignments in/out ETSF without interpution.
Rotational shift pattern as follows;
Weekdays; Monday to Friday, 06:00-14:00Hrs & 16:00-00.00Hrs and/or 09:00-17:30
Occasional weekend working on Saturday mornings.
- Determine and track duties and taxes payable and process payments on behalf of client.
- Daily work-flow distributed evenly through the team.
- Ensure that all activities of Customs Declarants are undertaken in a correct and compliant manner
- Be prepared to undertake the duties and activities of Customs Declarant as and when required.
- Daily reporting of customs activities; financial, volumes, compliance, breaches
- Ensure volume work-level is managed to ensure a smooth process of goods both in and out
- Ensure hand-overs from shift-pattern team -members is effective and efficient
- Ensure all financial activities are managed and in line with internal and external SLA/KPI
- Continual improvement of proccess
- An Experienced Will be trained with a view of working independently using specific customs systems to complete all types of Customs formalities
Skills & Experience Required;
- Extensive experience with Customs Compliance & Clearance
- Ability to deal with customers problems efficiently and professionally.
- Strong team player who is self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and conscientious.
- Awareness of GB, EU & 3rd Country Customs
- Awareness of Multiple modes of Transport
- Understanding of Incoterms
- Customer Service
- Import Export
- International Logistics
- Customs Brokerage
- Customs Regulations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'