Senior Customer Success Executive
Our client is the fastest-growing job board in the U.S. market. They help thousands of expanding companies source the best candidates available. they’re known for their innovation, flexibility and excellent usability, but they want more.
Their sister-company is a major player in the European recruitment market, having grown from strength to strength over the past 20 years. They're now aiming to become the number one job board in America. To help them get there, they're looking for an experienced Senior Customer Success Executive to join their Head Office in Fleet, Hampshire.
This is a key role which will allow you to build a close a rapport with your assigned clients, helping to maximise their account performance, and improve the overall user experience. They have some exciting growth plans, providing plenty of development opportunities for the right individual.
Working hours: Mon-Thu (12-9pm). Fri (9am-6pm), with flexible remote working.
- Develop close relationships with assigned clients, tailoring the service you provide to support them throughout their hiring campaign.
- Ensure clients are utilising the site effectively and achieving the best possible results.
- Identify opportunities for improving and upselling existing products and services, working closely with the Sales Account Manager to secure renewals.
- Maintain a strong line of communication with your clients using a variety of methods including phone, email, live chat and virtual meeting platforms.
- Provide regular product updates, statistics, and trend data to clients, including tips and advice on how best to optimise their account performance.
- Collaborate with ATS partners to implement a seamless integration experience, helping to diagnose and resolve any technical problems with the setup.
- Responsible for onboarding and training new clients, educating users on key features and benefits of the product, and providing a positive first impression of Resume-Library.
- Working with immediate team to build out best practices for developing the client relationship and driving high levels of user engagement.
- Proactively using Boolean to fine-tune candidate search results, including the upkeep of popular search pages.
- Analyse job quality and exposure, giving expert advice on how to improve their delivery and response rate.
- Support the candidate interface, efficiently handling any data protection requests and general queries.
- Constantly look to improve processes, working with Product, Development, Integrations, and Partnership teams to provide VoC feedback and help drive positive change.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Related experience in a similar Client Success, Account Management, Customer Service, Client Relationship function.
- Knowledge of recruitment industry and ATS systems highly desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work pragmatically with clients on a user level to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Adaptable and flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Focused and self-motivated approach to work
- MS Office proficient, plus experience of using CRM systems.
- Flexible remote working
- Competitive basic salary
- Life Assurance
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'