Senior Customer Services Manager
Salary: up to £65,000 + benefits
We are recruiting for a leading Technology based Consultancy business located in Somerset. They provide varied services to both Public and Private sector clients.
There is a fantastic opportunity to join their Senior Management team who will be an integral part of their long term growth plans.
Reporting to the Head of Technical Operations, you will be responsible for 3 teams, encompassing 1 junior manager and currently 17 team members. These teams offer first line customer service and project support to our Public Sector and Commercial customers.
This is a very hands on role in which you will still need to be involved in certain client escalations and you will be heavily involved in implementing change.
We are looking for someone who has proven experience managing and developing people, including other managers, from within a similar senior customer services / contact centre management role.
Although the primary focus is finding someone with a strong process management and man management background due to the nature of the business we do need someone with a degree of technical ability - this can be demonstrated through work experience, personal life or education background.
Other key skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence working with and presenting statistical information in a clear and logical fashion
- Logical thought processes
- A strong desire to understand and assimilate information quickly
- A positive approach to change management and the tenacity to reap the benefits of such change
- Strong personal organisation skills, along with a methodical and disciplined
- A caring, calm and measured management style
- Proven track record in creating and maintaining high-performing, motivated and happy teams
For more information and a confidential chat please apply with an updated CV (ideally with covering letter)