Senior Customer Services Manager - Packaging
Customer Services Manager required for a well-established packaging manufacturer based in Norwich. You will be leading a team of 6 execs who are the key point of contact when customers place orders with the business.
Senior Customer Services Manager - Packaging Position Overview
- Leading the team liaise internally with our sales, technical, ops, finance and warehouse teams as well as with supply partners to ensure orders are processed and progress monitored to advise our customers
- Sit on the company board as a key senior member
- The team have significant commercial input as all estimates are provide via the CS team to customers, with the assistance of the commercial team.
- Guide, lead and innovate the team and to become a knowledge source within the business to update and advise sales, ops, technical and warehouse of opportunities and status.
- To work with the commercial team to ensure that all estimates and orders fall within agreed rates.
- Regular meetings with Ops and sales to ensure each area has visibility of current and future demand.
- Weekly and monthly reports are produced for the SLT and involves attendance at monthly company meetings.
- This is an opportunity for the right candidate to have a significant impact in an ambitious growing business.
Senior Customer Services Manager - Packaging Position Requirements
- An experienced leader with strong communication skills and IT capability.
- An innovator and self-starter capable of identifying opportunities to improve process and communication and work to a high standard and inspire others to do the same.
- Ideally experience from a regulated background such as finance or insurance.
- Resilient and resourceful and capable of dealing with multiple requests and prioritizing them in a logical order and monitoring outputs.
- Ideally manufacturing background (Packaging, food, etc.)
- Experience liaising with senior company operations
Senior Customer Services Manager - Packaging Position Remuneration
- Salary: £45,000-£50,000
- 08:00-16:00 or 09:00-17:00 Monday-Friday
- Private medical after 1 year
- Death in service after 1 year
- 26 days holiday
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'