My client, based in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne, are looking for a Senior Customer Services Executive to join their fun, vibrant team to manage all customer enquires received from existing and new customers.
- Being the first point of contact for prospective and existing customers when contacting the business via email, phone, website and social media.
- Co-ordinating onsite installation and maintenance calls using internal and where necessary external engineer resource.
- Using the platform to set up national advertising on customers' sites.
- Collecting feedback from customers for the development and design teams product roadmap.
- Initial diagnosis of customers' technical problems and resolution of incidents using defined procedures.
- Escalating complex problems to the next level of technical support keeping the customer informed at all stages and taking ownership of the customer experience.
- To be an integral part of the customer on-boarding process, from installation through customer training.
- Controlling existing stock by keeping an accurate count of the inventory, reporting it on a periodic basis to Finance and COO.
- Dispatching stock in a timely manner to disparate locations.
- Upgrading customers over time to higher subscribed packages by effectively communicating the benefits of the package to their business.
- Maths and English GCSE (Grade C or above)
- NVQ in Customer Service would be desirable.
- Previous customer service/contact centre/helpdesk experience.
- Ability to listen and identify a customer's needs and resolve problems to customers' satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally over the telephone.
- The ability to write clear, concise and professional emails or letters.
- Experience in using different IT packages, databases and CRM tools and being internet savvy.
- Self-starter with high levels of self-motivation and self-management.
- Confident, enthusiastic, outgoing, social personality who finds it easy to build relationships.
- Tenacious, resilient and able to handle rejection.
In return you will get:
- A base salary of £17,000-£19,000 per year based on experience.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Further benefits to be discussed at an interview stage!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then send your CV today or give Daniel Edgar a call on to discuss it further!
- Customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job