Senior Customer Service Operations Manager - Back Office and Admin Teams
£65,000-£75,000 - Negotiable + Plus Amazing Bonus and great benefits
* Must have experience in managing large back office administration teams in a regulated/financial services environment *
(Based nr to Birmingham)
Putting customer’s interests at the heart of how my client conduct business. Demonstrated through your individual behaviours with a clear focus on treating our customers fairly and delivering the right outcomes at all stages throughout the product lifecycle. Ensure you positively demonstrate and evidence the corporate Values and Leadership/Personal imperatives supporting the delivery of fair customer outcomes.
- To build a leadership team to deliver a service with the Customer at the heart of it typically, a mixture of back office process and product centric teams, both written and phone Customer contact.
- To deliver a service that is cost efficient, with optimum use of resources available
- To operate to the compliance and governance standards for this Company and demonstrate strong control related behaviours for all areas under management.
- Contribute to the wider organisational objectives and one team goals
Key Role Responsibilities
- Delivery of an effective Customer services offering, including phone and written contact across a broad range of processes; via a mixture of process and product centric teams.
- Delivery effective call centre services for teams taking in bound Customer calls; that offers a quality right first time conversation, to a high one and done completion rate, in support of timely communications.
- Manage the day to day operational costs and service delivery to the standards set. Support the Development, monitoring and management of KPIs and MI to drive through continual improvement.
- To effectively communicate with employees to build a positive working environment where role model behaviours are the standard; where staff are clear on goals and objectives, and how they can feel central to and participate in the success of our organisation.
- Ensure through robust capacity planning that appropriate and skilled resource is in place to accommodate work volumes, including change and peak demand.
- Responsible for budget of teams under management and supporting the delivery of the overall CS team budget
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Operational delivery experience and proven experience of strategy delivery
- Strong operational leadership evidencing delivery through others on a similar span of control in a back-office environment.
- Proven experience in building strong working relationship
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience of cross team working
- Proven planning ability in relation to service, resource and budgets at a department level
- Experience in driving a culture that delivers on initiatives to continually improve service for the end
- Understanding of working in a regulated environment
- Preferred experience of Financial Services
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) principles and conduct risk
- To gain a detailed understanding of the risks faced by the function and controls in place to manage and mitigate
- Strategic and operational understanding of services under management.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Customer Service Management
- Service Delivery
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'